Bratislava | Žilina | Remote
We are looking for an experienced PHP developer with a passion for technology, a high level of responsibility, and a constant urge to grow.
- Designing technical solutions
- Designing software architecture
- Design and implementation of API interfaces
- Integrations of various (also third-party) systems
- Development and sustaining of systems
- Following the latest technologies and trends in the field
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a PHP Developer
- A degree in informatics or a related field is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of Symfony or Laravel is an advantage
- Knowledge of Node.js or Ruby on Rails is an advantage
- Experience with message brokers is an advantage
- Knowledge of English: active communication, reading/writing of technical documentation,...
- Ability to work in a team and cooperate on projects
- Experience as a team leader is an advantage
- Knowledge-sharing in the team
Perks & Benefits
- Modern offices near the city center (between the Bratislava Castle and Slavín) with parking on-site
- Work in a fast-growing software company
- Get to know and work with experienced designers and developers
- Possibility of remote work or home office, and flexible working time
- Informal work environment and amazing team
- Financial compensation based on your skills
- Teambuilding at sea and other team activities (hikes, grill-parties, game nights)
- The building offers many possibilities to switch off during work hours - a match in table soccer, a game on xbox, exquisite cup of coffee on one of our sunny terraces or a break in our Finnish sauna
- Internship / Without practical experience - up to 1000€
- Junior - from 1000€
- Medior - from 2000€
- Senior - from 3000€
Join our team!
You meet our requirements, and you're interested to work in the Touch4IT team? If that's the case, don't hesitate to contact us.