If working in a recruitment agency no longer fulfills you, read on. We deal with the development of custom software solutions, digital products, and the creation of web and native mobile applications, IOT, AR, and VR, and we are mainly enthusiasts of new technologies. As fast as our company grows, so fast our recruitment team must grow. We try to ensure that our recruiters are not "burned out" and we would like them to work a maximum of 3-4 positions per month. We are looking for a medior / senior technical recruiter who would like to work internally and see the results of their work in the form of new, satisfied team members :) If you want, we can enrich your agenda with areas other than pure recruitment, but 80% of the focus must remain in recruitment. We always maintain an individual approach and it has become our strength in interviews.
As a medior/senior recruiter, you will be assigned 3-4 technical positions: creating job description (our marketing team can also help you with that), active contact on LI and other social networks, vATS administration and database search, the interview itself, and you end the whole process with the accepted offer.
What we need to change your mind about is the personality of the candidates - the team is always number one. You will appreciate the benefits of this behavior as soon as you become part of our team. :)
In the recruitment team, there will be three of us: recruitment lead, you as a medior/senior tech recruiter and tech sourcer. It is important that you know how to work together effectively and exchange know-how. Over time, it is possible that you will grow into another recruiter.
You can also work in other interesting areas depending on what you tend to do, whether it is recruitment marketing, improving the candidate experience, events or various strategic collaborations.
- Experience as a technical recruiter for 2 years
- Experience with active sourcing on multiple platforms
- English language at C1 level
- Very good overview of technologies
- Built network with candidates
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiasm for technology and self-education in them
- Friendly demeanor and individual approach to candidates
- Very good time-management asystematic approach to work
- Goal/Result orientation
- Ability to work in team
Perks and Benefits
- Modern offices near the city center (between the Bratislava Castle and Slavín) with parking on-site
- Work in a fast-growing software company
- Get to know and work with experienced designers and developers
- Possibility of remote work or home office, and flexible working time
- Informal work environment and amazing team
- Financial compensation based on your skills
- Teambuilding at sea and other team activities (hikes, grill parties, game nights)
- The building offers many possibilities to switch off during work hours - a match in table soccer, a game on Xbox, an exquisite cup of coffee on one of our sunny terraces, or a break in our Finnish sauna
Salary: from 1,650 EUR (according to level of experience) + interesting benefits